Closed System Fireplaces Have Many Advantages:
You could also save a bundle on fuel. Efficiency levels on these stoves range from 75% to 82% -which adds up to smaller fuel bills. A bundle of logs will provide more warmth, for longer, than it would in an alternative stove.
Every Way Better
Whether you choose Cleanburn for the money-saving potential or the cleaner chimney, it’s not just your family who benefits. Your home is reducing emissions and contributing to a cleaner future. And doesn’t that give you a warm glow.
More Heat Less Fuel For Longer
Closed system fireplaces are the most effective way to heat your home as they only allow enough air into the fireplace to fuel the fire, thus creating an 80% heat retention in your home, versus a traditional open fireplace that has an 80% heat loss.
wood burning stove Cape Town
3. Content is higher, but it allows for a longer burn time
4. Less mess: The ash content of dry hardwoods is usually around 1%
5. Economical to run: Most slow burners use very little wood and can keep burning on one or two pieces of wood per hour
6. Adds value
7. Slow burn, warm mornings: With your controls set correctly and after placing a number of logs into the unit late in the evening the stove will continue to give heat for up to 8 hours
8. Safety: Closed system fireplaces are much safer than open fires, because there is no risk of sparks igniting nearby fabric or carpet
9. Low smoke emissions
10. Non-reliance of electricity: Power outages won’t leave you . PLUS – Aove technology has improved so much that you can now get almost any colour, size, shape and output
Did you know that a build-up of creosote can not only hinder the efficiency of your chimney or flue, it can also be a fire hazard?
Build-up on the smoke shelf of an open fireplace of the chimney can combust by a spark causing an uncontrolled fire. Alternatively if you have a wood burning stove – insert or freestanding, a build-up of soot and creosote in the flue can cause the same fire hazard.
Blockages such as birds/nests and creosote also prevent the flue / chimney from drawing efficiently which in turn can fill your room with smoke.
We recommend that you have your chimney swept at least every second year call us we operate all over Cape Town
To ensure you always enjoy an efficient wood burning stove , we recommend that a standard service be carried out once a year.
What needs to be checked:
need a fireplace installations or wood burning stove?
Leave your contact details and we will come to you free of charge Anywhere in Cape Town
Durbanville Sonstraal, Cape Town, South Africa
AVAILABLE AFTER HOURS
Climatech Fireplace & Air-conditioning
Quality installations done to customer satisfaction in and around Cape Town.
Air-conditioning & Fireplace installations, services & Repairs.
Cape Town Core Drilling Contractors
Residential & Industrial Airconditioning Maintenance
Fireplace installations wood burning stove, close combustion fireplaces
INVERTER AIRCON UNITS, FIX SPEED AIRCON UNITS
MIDEA, SAMSUNG, DAIKIN, YORK, JET AIR, PANOSONIC, LG, CARRIER ALL LEADING BRANDS
Keeping The Western Cape Climatized Since 2015